Clinical Lead Nurse
Kendal, Cumbria, England
- £ 17.5 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Jun 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£17.50 - £18 p/h - Circa £41.1K | 44 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A leading elderly nursing home in the Kendal area is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The 60+ bedded fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Cumbria and the Lake District.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
· Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota, working 44 hours per week
· Competitive hourly pay rates of in the region of £17.50 to £18 depending on experience, which equates to a salary of up to £41,180
· Free uniforms, a pension plan and a great staff benefits package
· Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
· NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN
· Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of older people
· Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
· A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.