Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 37400 - 37400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jun 2020
- 24 Jul 2020
* Location: Chipping Camden, Gloucestershire
* Position: Clinical Lead Nurse
* Care Categories: Dementia and Old Age
* Service: General Nursing Home
* Salary: £18.00 per hour £37,400 per annum
* Hours: Full time Days 40 Hours
* Contract type: Permanent
*All Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check.
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home as a Deputy Manager . The home provides nursing, residential and dementia care for 45 elderly residents, the team are very proud to have been rated as 'Good' in their most recent CQC report, June 2018.
Deputy Manager Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Nurse to work as a Deputy Manager within this highly reputable and impressive elderly care home
In return for inspiring your team and maximising the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially you will receive excellent benefits, a personalised career plan and payment of professional fees
It is key for this role you have the relevant experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including best practice
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *£120
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday including Bank holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.