Wythenshawe, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 16.0 - 16.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jun 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
£16 p/h – Circa £36.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | Up to 48 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Nurses Considered
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups has a vacancy for a Staff Nurse in their large elderly nursing home in Wythenshawe.
The very large home has units catering to service users with general elderly nursing, residential and nursing dementia care needs, in addition to providing palliative and respite care services.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contracts of up to 48 hours per week are available
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16, which equates to a salary in the region of £36,600 per and NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.