Virginia Water, Surrey, England
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jun 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£19 p/h + Paid Breaks/Circa £32.6K | 33 Hours – Nights | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly Nursing Home | Great Benefits
One of Surrey’s leading elderly nursing homes is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for elderly care to work full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock care and support to older adults with age related frailties and medical nursing needs in a luxury setting.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours/3 nights per week, with shifts on a flexible, 7 day rota
• Industry leading pay rates of £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £32,600
• Ongoing training and development programmes in addition to support revalidating
• Your NMC registration fees will be paid
• Free on-site parking and subsidised meals
• A generous company pension scheme and much more
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a UK nursing home or similar long-term elderly care setting and passionate about caring for older people
• Confident managing care, administering medications and coordinating HCAs in the delivery of personal care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.