RGN Ward Nurse
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 25000.0 - 31000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£25,000 - £31,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Surgical Ward
A leading hospital on the outskirts of Birmingham is currently looking to recruit an Adult Nurse/RGN to join the clinical team on their Surgical Ward on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the Surgical Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with various shifts in place
• An excellent annual salary from £25,000 to £31,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
• 33 days annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Extensive training and development opportunities
• Subsidised food and drink and free on-site parking
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
As Surgical Ward Nurse, you will manage a varied caseload of surgical patients and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with a minimum of 6 months post registration experience
• Must have evidence of current or recent practice in an elective surgical setting
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
• Excellent communication skills and IT literate
• Be highly motivated and able to work under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.