Preceptorship Nurse - Rehabilitation Care Centre
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 29406 - 30576 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Preceptorship Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a precpetorship nurse and/or experienced staff nurse - RMN, or RNLD ( Mental Health Nurse and Learning Disability Nurse ) - to work within fantastic short-term rehabilitation and residential care centre for men and women with a learning disability or mental health condition located in Nottingham. The Hospital has an recent OUTSTANDING CQC rating which they are very proud of. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
* Service type: Rehabilitation and Residential Care Centre for adults with a learning disability or mental health condition
* Location : Nottingham
* Salary: £15.08 - £15.68 per hour ( £29,406 - £30,576 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
* Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus on top of basic salary
* Hours : Full Time or Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (options of: 22.5 hours, 33 hours or 35.75 hours per week)
* Shifts : 12.5 hour shifts (with 1.5 hour unpaid break) - Days or nights are available or a mixture of both - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (Days 7.30am - 8.00pm and Nights 7.30pm - 8.00am)
Service Type: This Rehabilitation Care Centre is a specialist service located in Nottingham which specialises in providing supportive, therapeutic care. They have a 24-hour nursing team on site to enable us to support those individuals who also suffer with other physical health conditions such as epilepsy or diabetes.
Preceptorship Nurse Programme: For all preceptorship nurses ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor preceptorship nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
* £1,000 welcome bonus
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Support for revalidation
* Support for BSc and MSc
* Professional support through Nurses forum
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus