Registered Mental Health Nurse - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 31200 - 31200 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified / preceptorship registered nurse or experienced RMN ( Registered Mental Health Nurse ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men, located in Preston. The Hospital has an outstanding recent CQC rating which they are very proud of and they have been awarded as gold in at the recent Investors in People awards. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
* Location: Preston, Lancashire
* Salary: £31,200 per annum ( £14.28 per hour + paid breaks ) - negotiable depending on your experience
* Overtime rates: time and ¼ for any overtime shifts
* Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 12 hours, 24 hours or 42 hours)
* Shifts : Nights only (7.45pm - 7.45am). The hospital can also offer fixed shifts and are willing to accommodate specific requirements and preferences.
Service Details: This Hospital is a small 14 bedded locked rehabilitation hospital for men who experience a complex range of mental health illnesses. The hospital is part of a small and friendly company - they like to describe their services for their staff as a 'home from home' environment. They pride themselves on their positive work environment and supportive team.
Preceptorship programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses / preceptorship nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Location : The Hospital is very accessible via car and on public transport. The hospital has free on-site parking. The hospital is just a short bus ride from Preston train station, and they have a bus stop just at the end of their road. They are very accessible via car, bus and train.
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training and support
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* A variety of flexible working options
* Excellent overtime rates - time and ¼ for any overtime worked
* Free on-site parking
* Free meals on shift
* Free access to a local gym
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 6.6 weeks of paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* NEST pension scheme
* Long standing and friendly team
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 37400 Per yearFull timePermanentRochdale, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester Service Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with complex needs incl...
£ 32000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Preceptorship RGN Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Care - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified nurse /...