Christchurch, Dorset, England
- £ 20.32 - 23.12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Jun 2020
- 1 Nov 2020
£20.32 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements – Band 7 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in the Christchurch area is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN qualified Senior Nurse.
The modern home offers a fantastic setting for older people with age related frailties and medical nursing needs, ensuring a safe, stimulating and secure environment in a picturesque seaside location.
Details of this Senior Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days on a flexible rota which includes alternate weekends
• An excellent hourly rate of pay of £20.32 per hour plus paid breaks, with £2.80 per hour enhancement paid on weekends
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a fully CQC compliant care home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
In this role, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.