PT Senior Oncology Nurse
Bromley, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18210.0 - 18210.0 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Jun 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
Up to £18,210 p/a | 18 Hours per Week – Days | Oncology Experience Essential | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading private hospital in the Bromley area is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse who specialises in Oncology to join their Oncology Department on a part-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Oncology Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 18 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £18,210 (full-time equivalent is up to £37,940)
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
In this role you will manage and coordinate the care of private oncology patients in addition to supporting junior colleagues and contributing to departmental leadership.
What we are looking or in a Senior Oncology Nurse:
• RGN/Adult Nurse with unrestricted NMC registration
• Substantial post-registration oncology experience with excellent knowledge of malignant diseases along with cytotoxic drug therapy and safe working practices associated with this
• Excellent cannulation and venepuncture skills
• Have successfully completed post registration studies or training in oncology such as ENB 237 or an equivalent in addition to a mentorship qualification
• A confident approach to coordinating clinical care and working collaboratively within a specialist multidisciplinary team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bromley, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32400.0 - 35500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a preceptorship nurse and/or a...