Birkenhead, Merseyside, England
- £ 15.75 - 15.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Jun 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£15.75 p/h/Circa £29.5K | 36 Hours – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Small Nursing Home
A leading Wirral nursing home is looking to recruit experienced RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to work full-time days.
The Birkenhead home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting in addition to providing more specialised care services to adults living with mental health conditions
Details of the RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £15.75 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £29,480
• A supportive working environment with learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage care plans, administer medications and lead a team of HCAs on the night shift in the delivery of personal care. You will ensure a safe and effective clinical service is maintained that meets the needs of each individual.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, although RNs new to elderly care will be provided with additional training and support
• Confident managing care and medications independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.