Nurse Home Manager
Runcorn, Cheshire, England
- £ 50000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Jun 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£50,000 p/a + Bonus – Band 8 Equivalent| 40 Hours - Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
A large elderly nursing home in the Runcorn area requires an experienced Nurse Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides an excellent environment for older people who are living with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties.
For this RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager position, the home is offering the following:
• A permanent, full time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £50,000 plus a performance-based bonus scheme
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health /RMN and have completed Diploma Level 5 in Leadership & Management (or a recognised equivalent)
• Demonstrate proven leadership experience in a UK nursing home setting
• A strong leader who can motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.