Exmouth, Devon, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Part-Time Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work either part part-time or full-time nights in a leading Devon care home, which is located in the Exmouth area.
The home offers general elderly nursing home in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities and design features.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• A part-time, permanent contract to work day shifts, which includes alternate weekends
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated “good” home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Staff Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.