Widnes, Cheshire, England
- £ 15.61 - 15.61 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jun 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
£15.61 per hour |£2000 Welcome Bonus | 33 hours | Days or Nights | Elderly and Disability Care | Excellent Benefits | Newly Qualified Considered | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their 50+ bedded elderly nursing home in Widnes.
The home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contract of 33 hours per week available
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive pay rates of £15.61 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• A £2000 Welcome Bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.