Registered Nurse - Complex Learning Disabilities
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 26683 - 35578 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse - RMN or Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist care home for young adults with autism and complex learning disabilities in Sheffield. The Specialist Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Manager has an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued. They are very proud of their recent GOOD CQC rating.
* Location: Sheffield
* Service Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with autism & complex learning disabilities
* Salary: £15.55 per hour ( £26,683 - £35,578 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
* Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
* Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Care Home is a small and vibrant 6-bedded service catering for young adults with Autism and Complex Learning Disabilities. They are a welcoming, supportive and truly person-centred home. They are rated highly on Apply and have several fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users.
Preceptorship nurses: In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
· Comprehensive induction programme
· On-going training and development
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· Good CQC rating
· 28 days annual leave
· Company pension scheme
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Holiday discounts
· 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
· Free financial advice and assistance
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus