Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
- £ 18.89 - 18.89 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Jun 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£18.89 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | +40p p/h @ Weekends | Paid Breaks | FT or PT Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly and Dementia Care
A leading elderly care home in a rural setting near Chippenham is looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full or part-time nights.
What the Night Nurse role will entail and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working nights over a 7 day rota, with full and part-time hours available
• Competitive hourly rates of £18.89 per hour plus an extra 40p per hour on weekends
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
Duties for this Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills required in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care or a long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.