Registered Nurse Care home
Bridport, Dorset, England
- £ 31700 - 42300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Jun 2020
- 11 Jul 2020
* Location : Bridport, Dorset
* Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
* Care Categories: Old age & Parkinson's Disease
* Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
* Salary: £18.87 per hour £31,700 (Based on 33 hours)
* Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located Bridport, Dorset.
The Home Located near Bridport on the beautiful Jurrasic Coast, the service is a friendly care home, offering residential and nursing care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.7 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents and a CQC rating of 5/5.
*REVIEW: Staff were very caring and helpful. The home manager was very helpful. I felt like I was part of a family*
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com