Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, England
- £ 18.36 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Jun 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
£18.36 p/h + Paid Breaks | Full or Part-Time Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Disability Care – Good CQC
A charitably run nursing home in Bexhill on Sea is looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on days, with full or part-time hours available.
The home provides specialist care to people living with physical disabilities and elderly frailties and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours on flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.36 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A company pension plan, life assurance and medical cover
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free onsite parking, meals and refreshments
• 25 days annual leave with Bank Holidays
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home/long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.