- £ 31700 - 42300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Malvern, Worcestershire. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
* Location : Malvern, Worcestershire
* Care Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care for older adults. They also cater for younger adults who are Physically Disabled.
* Salary : £18.50 per hour ( £31,700 - £42,300 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts : Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
* Contract type: Permanent
Nursing Home Details : The Nursing Home caters for older adults who require Palliative Care, Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Challenging Behaviour, as well as care for young people with physical disabilities. The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Employee Benefits include:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training
* A buddy system for new starters for extra support
* A high number of qualified nurses on shift
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* CPD top up
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
Covid-19 / coronavirus - : Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are safe and well protected. We are recruiting as normal and we will try to arrange face to face interviews where possible, however if you prefer, we are happy to schedule video or telephone interviews. If you have any questions or concerns about proceeding with your application in these unsettling times, please drop me an email or give me a call. I am more than happy to talk things through with you or offer advice.
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental health nurse in Worcestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30890 - 30890 Per yearFull timePermanentBroadway, Worcestershire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - RMN - CAMHS Hospital Service type: CAMHS Hospital (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service) Location: Broa...