Staff Nurse - Mental Health Rehab and Recovery Hospital
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 26000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Rehab and Recovery Service - complex mental health needs
Salary: £26,000 - £33,000 per annum ( £13.33 - £17.00 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts : Options of Days only (7.45am - 8pm) or Nights only (8pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Excellent recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive rehabilitation and recovery service for females with complex mental health needs, including schizophrenia and bipolar disorders. Some may have co-morbid conditions such as mild learning disabilities, alcohol and drug use and borderline personality disorder. The service is located in Birmingham.
The Service continually strives to live up to their excellent reputation. The Service has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. They have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly qualified in various areas of nursing, so is keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The Service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application. Their shift pattern is 7.45am - 8pm (days) and 8pm - 8am (nights).
Location: The Service is in a central location and is accessible via public transport. They are a 20-minute bus journey from Birmingham City Centre. They also have free parking on site.
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Over time rates - 1.25% extra for weekday shifts, 1.5% extra for weekend shifts
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* Long service award
* Enhanced support with Return to Practice
* Highly subsidised meals
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* Payment into the pension scheme
* CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28412 - 31415 Per yearFull timePermanentOldbury, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse - Short Term Rehabilitation Learning Disabilities Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nu...