Mental Health Nurse
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 29252 - 35007 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Mental Health Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a preceptorship nurse or experienced RMN or RNLD ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ) to work within fantastic Mental Health Hospital situated in Nottingham . The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
* Salary: £29,252.70 - £35,007.97 per annum (negotiable dependant on experience)
* Bonus : £3,000 welcome bonus and over time rates (full details listed below)
* Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
* Shifts : Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Service Details: . The hospital provides acute mental health services for males and females along with a brand new female PICU . The Hospital has 3 wards in total:
* 2x 16 bedded mixed adult acute wards
* 1 brand new female PICU (due to open at the end of March 2020)
*If you have an interest to work in a specific area / on a specific ward, then please state this in your application and we will endeavour to accommodate your preference*
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
* £3,000 bonus
* Over time rates for weekends and bank holidays
* Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
* Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
* If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* Long service award
* Enhanced support with Return to Practice
* Highly subsidised meals
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* Payment into the pension scheme
* CPD top up
Covid-19 update: Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are well protected and can continue to support the delivery of this care. We continue to follow and comply with the daily coronavirus guidelines from the UK's Public Health bodies.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27800 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentAlfreton, Derbyshire, England
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD ( Me...
£ 31211 - 33033 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN) trained in Tracheostomy Care,...
£ 35222 - 35222 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Clinical Nurse Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Complex Needs rehabilitation Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire Salary: £35,222 per...