Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 13 - 15.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 2 Jun 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
£13 - £15.30 p/h – Band 5 Equivalent | 39 Hours -Days | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A purpose-built care home in a quiet, residential area of Scunthorpe requires a full-time nurse to join their team on days.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 39 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive hourly rates of £13 to £15.30 per hour
• Day shifts only
• Company pension scheme
• Career progression opportunities and ongoing training and development
• Paid NMC Pin renewal
• Paid individual membership for The Nursing Times
• DBS costs covered
• Free uniform
This Registered Nurse role will involve working alongside a team within the home and coordinating, managing and monitoring care within the service, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse post should be:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.