Seaton, Devon, England
- £ 20.0 - 20.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 4 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 7 Equivalent Rates/Circa £39K p/a | Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Luxury Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
One of Devon’s leading nursing homes currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The luxury home has a very strong team and a fantastic reputation for high standards of care and quality of life, which is reflected in the outstanding CQC report the home recently received.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota (exact hours TBC at interview and part-time hours may also be considered)
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £20 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and would equate to an annual salary of £39,000 for a 37.5 hour working week
• A supportive and progressive working environment, with a very strong leadership team
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to ensure a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will have some experience in an elderly/dementia care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
• You will be flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288 in complete confidence.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.