RMN Mental Health Nurse
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 30000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 28 May 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hour Contract | Great Benefits
A specialist mental health hospital in the Potters Bar area is currently looking to recruit an RMN qualified Registered Nurse to join their nursing team.
The facility offers specialist care to young people living with mental illnesses and eating disorders and you will play a key role in supporting them in their treatment and recovery.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• A competitive annual salary of £30,000 to £34,000 per annum (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Company Pension Scheme and Group Life Assurance Scheme
• Refer-a-friend Incentive
• Enhanced Maternity package
• Retail discounts including, eye test vouchers and many discounts on LG products
• Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
• Free meals on duty, free on-site parking
• Up to 50% contribution towards your professional fees
• Service-related annual leave - Starting at 33 days and rising to 38 days (including bank holidays) and on top of this you also get your birthday off
As Staff Nurse RMN you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRoyston, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Addictions rehab Location: Royston HertfordshireSalary: £28000 - £35000 p/a (£14...