Seaford, East Sussex, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 May 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£17 - £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join the clinical team of a small elderly and dementia nursing home in the Seaford area.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time nights on a flexible, 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17 on weekdays and £17.50 per hour on weekends, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
• NMC registration fees paid
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Seaford, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24.5 - 25.0 Per hourFull timeContractBrighton, East Sussex, England
Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to secure an ongoing locum contract,...