Registered Adult Nurse - Tracheostomy trained
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 28589 - 32409 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 May 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN) trained in Tracheostomy Care, to work within a complex care and brain injury rehabilitation centre in Hucknall.
Location: Hucknall, Nottingham
Salary: £28,589 - £32409 per annum ( £14.66 - £16.62 per hour ) plus £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
******** £1,000 welcome bonus for all new starters ******************
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN) trained in Tracheostomy Care, to work within a complex care and brain injury rehabilitation centre
Located in Hucknall on the outskirts of Nottingham, the hospital specialise in the treatment, care and support of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments as a result of a brain injury or other progressive neurological condition.
Located in Hucknall within five miles of Junction 26 of the M1 and seven miles from the centre of Nottingham, Nottingham Station is a 15 minute drive and East Midlands International Airport is a half hour drive away
There are three interconnecting units at this site. Across the three units, a range of services are offered either on an inpatient, residential or day-care basis
Service Details: The Service has a good CQC rating across all key lines of enquiry. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio.
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 0800 am- 8.00pm (days) and 0800pm - 8.00am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application
* A 'Welcome Bonus' of £1,000
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Support for revalidation
* Support for BSc and MSc
* Professional support through Nurses forum
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31211 - 33033 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN) trained in Tracheostomy Care,...