RGN RMN Nurse
Farnham, Surrey, England
- £ 35000 - 47000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 May 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
At Nurse Seekers we are extremely excited to be recruiting an RGN RMN Nurse on behalf of a prestigious and admirable Nursing Care provider, based in the historic market town of Farnham, close to the Surrey and Hampshire border. Boasting a beautiful new care facility my client believes in providing a fantastic, friendly and personal approach to the care of every resident with a special emphasis on promoting independence, privacy and respect at all times.
With this in mind my client is looking to recruit an experienced RGN RMN Nurse who holds similar values and would be an exciting addition to their team. You should be patient, caring and have a real passion for providing the best care possible to every person who is in your care. In addition to this the right RGN RMN Nurse should be able to work well under pressure whilst being able to communicate and manage relationships with team members and residents alike.
Specific duties and responsibilities for successful RGN RMN Nurse are, but not limited to;
* To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistently high standard of nursing care is provided.
* To administer prescribed medication on a daily basis in line with current NMC guidelines and company policy.
* Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor.
* Complete and update care plans on a regular basis to ensure the care delivered is accurate with the residents wishes.
The successful RGN RMN Nurse can expect to receive an attractive rate of pay, as well as working in a supported, happy and rewarding environment. So don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please call one of our consultants on Applyor register your details with us online.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs across the UK. If you are currently seeking a new post, then please feel free to get in touch or send us your CV and we will commit to finding your perfect position.