Registered Nurse - Learning Disability Hospital
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 25300 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
Preceptorship Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a preceptorship nurse - Registered Adult Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse - ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) to work within a r ehabilitation hospital for men and women with autism, Asperger's or other learning disabilities located in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team . The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
* Hospital Details: Rehabilitation Hospital for adults with Autism, Asperger's or other Learning Disabilities
* Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
* Salary: £13.00 - £16.94 per hour ( £25,300 - £33,000 per annum) - negotiable dependant on experience
* Bonus : £9,000 bonus
* Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
* Shifts : Options of Days only (7.30am - 8.00pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8.00am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Preceptorship Nurse Programme: For all preceptorship nurses ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor preceptorship nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
* £9,000 bonus for all nurses that join the team
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
* Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Support for revalidation
* Support for BSc and MSc
* Professional support through Nurses forum
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30188 - 33143 Per yearFull timePermanentStafford, Staffordshire, England
Newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse or Registered Children's Nurs...
£ 28000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentCheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Learning Disability Service for Men - paying up to £33K p/a Location: Cheadle, Staff...