Registered Nurse - Brain Injury / Mental Health
Tipton, West Midlands, England
- £ 26300 - 35100 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 2 Jul 2020
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse - RMN or Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist care home for young adults with complex physical needs, Huntington's disease and neurological disorders in Dudley, West Midlands. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Manager has an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued. They are very proud of their recent GOOD CQC rating.
* Location: Dudley, near Birmingham - West Midlands
* Service Type: Care Home for young adults with Neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation and mental health
* Salary: £15.36 per hour ( £26,340.60 - £35,143.68 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience + over time rates
* Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
* Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Care Home is split into two 10-bedded units. They care for complex conditions including neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation and mental health. The Care Home has a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with, for example their last big event was their prom night. The team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users. The Service Manager is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, and is very keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Covid-19 / coronavirus - : Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are safe and well protected. We are recruiting as normal and we will try to arrange face to face interviews where possible, however if you prefer, we are happy to schedule video or telephone interviews. If you have any questions or concerns about proceeding with your application in these unsettling times, please drop me an email or give me a call. I am more than happy to talk things through with you or offer advice.
· Comprehensive induction programme
· On-going training and development
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· Good CQC rating
· 28 days annual leave
· Company pension scheme
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Holiday discounts
· 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
· Free financial advice and assistance
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Tipton, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Rehab and Recovery Service - complex mental health needs Location: Birmingham Salary: £26,000 - £33,00...