Night Nurse RGN
St Helens, Merseyside, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) | Nights only | 36.75 hours per week | Great Staff Benefits |
A private elderly and dementia nursing home in St Helens currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN to work night shifts on a permanent basis.
The home offers general nursing/elderly frail nursing and dementia care packages to older adults in its modern home setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.00
• 36.75 hours per week on night shifts only
• Friendly supportive working environment in CQC rated good in all areas service
• Paid NMC PIN renewal fees paid
As Night Nurse RGN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.