Unit Nurse Manager
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 and £35,035 per annum) | 38.5 hours | Days | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home |
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their elderly and dementia nursing home in Edinburgh.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager position:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Supernumerary hours offered weekly
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17.50 per hour which equates to a salary in the region of £35,000 and is in line with Band 6 rates of pay in the NHS
• A Welcome Bonus of £1,000 (subject to T and C’s)
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Your NMC registration fees paid and support when revalidating
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Free Nursing Times subscription
• Free uniforms and PVG
• A pension plan, indemnity insurance and much more
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
What we are looking for in a Unit Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD will all be considered
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK care home or long-term adult care setting in a senior or leadership role
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Effective leadership skills and able to motivate, develop and inspire a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.