Staff Nurse Required: North Cork/South Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 22 May 2020
- 19 Nov 2020
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client are seeking registered nurses for full time permanent positions with a intellectual disability residential and community services in North Cork/South Limerick.
- Must be registered with the NMBI
- Ideally experienced or newly qualified RNID or
- RGN or RPN trained nurses must possess experience in the area of intellectual disability nursing or care of the elderly.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Drivers License is essential
For further information and to apply please send your CV to Kerry Steyn:
T: + Applyor
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Community learning disability nurse in Charleville Cork
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 39000 - 44000 Per weekFull timePermanentCork City, Cork, Ireland
At TTM Healthcare, we are proud to have partnered with an established Nursing Home Group who are hiring experienced and ambitious E...