Senior Staff Nurse - Permanent Job - Cork Facility
- € 39000 - 44000 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
At TTM Healthcare, we are proud to have partnered with an established Nursing Home Group who are hiring experienced and ambitious Elderly Care Nurses to join their team in their Cork City Nursing Home. Immediate start dates available!
Our client is a successful nursing home group with modern, state-of-the-art aged care services across Ireland. Our client has the latest technology, has proven to invest in their staff, offers excellent pay rates and will provide paid further education supports.
Online interviews are available immediately for those who wish to join their team!
• Ensure a high standard in care of the elderly is maintained at all times.
• Lead the Healthcare Assistants in providing high quality of direct and indirect care.
• Build strong relationships with residents to encourage trust, and understand their needs.
• Evaluate resident care needs and in-conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team implement and evaluate individualised care plans that meet the resident's needs.
• Ensure all documentation relating to residents is accurately maintained in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
To be eligible for the role you must:
• Must obtain a Nursing Degree
• Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
• A qualification in Gerontology desirable, but not essential
• Have excellent clinical and organisational skills .
• Sound decision-making ability
You will enjoy the following benefits:
•€19.00 per hour ( Senior Staff Nurse Level)
• Career Progression and Development Opportunities
• Paid CPD (Post- Grad Courses etc)
• Extra pay on Sunday's
• Paid Breaks for night duty
• Premiums for night duty
• Double Pay for Bank Holidays
• Free Parking
• Employee Discount and Learning Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
• Annual Loyalty Scheme
• Free Uniform
• Employee Assistance Programme
To submit your application, click apply now and join our client on their journey.
Sarah Byrne - ApplyNursingTeam