Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- £ 25 - 42 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 May 2020
- 18 Jun 2020
Chase Medical is looking for experienced Practice Nurses to lend a helping hand in GP surgeries in Blackpool on a flexible locum basis. In return, we are offering pay of £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay).
Working with Chase Medical has great benefits such as:
- Full flexibility in when you want to work, with no minimum shift requirements,
- Shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- Work in a wide variety of centres for greater CPD opportunities,
- A quick and easy registration process.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care Agency, providing Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and other Primary Care Professionals with locum and permanent work throughout the UK. Nurses who are on our bank have exclusive access to a variety of roles in their area, receiving weekly updates of any new opportunities.
We would like to hear from Nurses across the Lancashire area as shifts are not limited to one area. We work with around a third of primary care centres nationwide, and many of our clients come straight to us with their requirements, so the shifts available with Chase Medical are often not seen elsewhere!
If you have any friends or colleagues who might be interested in this position or any other Primary Care opportunities with Chase Medical let us know and you could earn yourself £500 per referral!
Ref: PN Blackpool SD