Director of Nursing for soon to open nursing home
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 May 2020
- 18 Nov 2020
Cpl Healthcare are proud to have partnered with one of Ireland's most innovative and exciting nursing home groups. Already established as a respected healthcare provider, our client is about to launch what will be the largest nursing home in Ireland at 221beds. Built to the highest spec and in line with HIQA requirement, this role will become live in September 2020.
This is a brand new role, giving the successful applicant an opportunity to make their mark from the outset, build the team and the reputation of the home. As Director of Nursing you will initially be a key figure in the establishment of the home and its services ensuring it is HIQA compliant and ready to receive its first residents. Responsibility will extend to full clinical oversight and management of the home.
The role offers an excellent salary, established senior leadership support team and excellent work environment.
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Adaptation is not an option.
- Previous Director of Nursing experience within a min 70bed nursing home is required.
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 years in elderly care.
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 45000 - 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Quality Manager – Health and Social Care – Field Based in RoI and NI Are you experienced in the Health and / or Social Care sector...