Staff Nurse – near Southampton – £18.70p/h!
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 0 - 18.7 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 May 2020
- 18 Jun 2020
Staff Nurse near Southampton £18.70p/h!
Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you want to work for a company that truly care about and support their staff? If you answered yes' to the above questions, please read on…
Nadia at Amber Mace is currently working alongside a fantastic nursing home, who are looking for a Nurse to work within their exceptional service, situated in a village on the outskirts of Southampton with great access to the M27.
Working a unique shift pattern of 7 days over a 14-day period. This unique working pattern is calculated on a 52 weeks per year, which means you actually only work 26 weeks of year based on a rota plus 5.6 weeks annual leave!
The home provides nursing care to the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia and other mental health needs. They take a person centred approach to ensure that all the needs and wishes of residents are taken into account and catered for at all times and they have a real focus on the person rather than their condition. The home has a wonderful staff team who truly care about the welfare of residents within the- this is a warm, welcoming and homely service and really is a wonderful place to work!
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 65000 Per yearFull timePermanentPoole, Dorset, England
Registered Home Manager - Poole - £65k PLUS BONUS! Are you a home manager looking for a new opportunity with a leading care provide...