Chichester, West Sussex, England
- £ 41109 - 57308 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 May 2020
- 28 Jun 2020
Role: Senior Nurse
Pay: £21.96 - £22.96 + enhancements + breaks paid! (£41,109 - £57,308)
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Hours: Full time
We are looking for highly motivated Nurse to join this modern, well run home in Chichester. The Home Manager is very knowledgeable and a committed leader who will support you in your career. They provide continuous learning and development opportunities and there are clear career progression paths for every member of staff.
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses and shadow shifts with an experienced member of the team.
* Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
* Support with studies and diploma qualifications
* Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
* Offer real career progression opportunities
* Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
* Paid breaks
* Additional hours / overtime opportunities
* Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
* Free uniforms provided
* Contributory pension scheme
* DBS background checks at no cost to you
For further information or to apply for this Senior Nurse position, please call Rebecca Rouse on Applyor email your CV to Apply or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: Applycrvdbrcktso the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )
Once I have received your CV / enquiry I can go over the next steps with you.
Nurse Jobs, Chichester, West Sussex: RGN, RMN or RNLD / Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
COVID-19 / Corona Virus: We are currently recruiting for Nurses as key member of the nursing teams across various care homes in the UK. All homes have strict guidelines and polices in place to ensure it is safe for you and the residents!
Help the elderly and care homes today, apply for a nurse role now! #readytowork