Clinical Lead Nurse RGN
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 48 hours per week | Days only | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the South of Nottingham currently requires a Clinical Lead (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to strengthen their clinical team on days.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults living with age related frailties and dementia care needs and offers a homely modern environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN position:
• 48 hours per week
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Days only
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant service
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.