Preceptorship - RMN - Low Secure Dementia Unit
Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 31000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 21 May 2020
- 18 Jun 2020
Preceptorship - RMN - Low Secure Dementia Unit - Pontypridd - Up to £31,000 Per Hour
Liquid Healthcare is currently recruiting for a newly qualified registered mental health nurse (RMN) seeking their first preceptorship within a low secure dementia unit located in Pontypridd, South Wales. This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role. There is full training given to staff before you work on the ward. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
Benefits of this RMN Role:
- Generous pay rate of up to £31,000 per annum
- Great working location
- CV enhancement
- Training and development opportunities
Duties of this RMN Role:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively, and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
- A Registered Nurse qualification (RMN)
- Current registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Staff Nurse - Low Secure Mental Health Rehab Location: Weston Super Mare Salary: £28000 - £33000 per annum (£14.35 - £16.92 per hou...