Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Intake, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.17 - 17.17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£17.17 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 44 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to help lead and develop their large, purpose built nursing home in Stafford as Deputy Manager.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position:
• 44 hours per week
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £17.17 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Days only
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.