Clinical Lead Nurse
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£20 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent Rates| Full-Time Days | Great Benefits | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small elderly nursing home in Salisbury is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their team as a Clinical Lead Nurse.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days on a flexible basis
• Great hourly pay rates of £20, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates
• A company pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.