Leek, Staffordshire, England
- £ 17.75 - 17.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£17.75 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights only |
My client is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on nights. The care home is in Leek and offers dementia and physical disability nursing care packages and supports both elderly residents and younger adults.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.75 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a privately owned care home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.