Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Oldbury, West Midlands, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Days | Good CQC Rating |
My client is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on days. The care home is in Oldbury and offers learning and disability nursing care packages and supports both elderly residents and younger adults in a luxury setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.00 to £18.00 dependant on experience which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.