Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Days or Nights | £2000 Welcome Bonus | Great Staff Benefits |
A small elderly and dementia care home in the Nottingham area currently has a vacancy for a full time Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most prestigious healthcare providers.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered Nurse position:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day or night shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £17.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• £2000 Welcome Bonus
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• NMC registration fees paid
• Free parking and free meals
• Enhanced maternity pay
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 16.5 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentMansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, up to £17.50/hr, Days or Nights, up to 48 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £17.50...