Clinical Lead Nurse
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
- £ 21 - 21 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£21.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Flexible Shift Pattern | Days only | Good CQC |
A privately-owned, elderly and dementia care home in Haywards Heath is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Clinical Lead Nurse to join their dedicated and professional team.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shift pattern on days with some supernumerary shifts
• Excellent pay rates offered at £21.00 per hour plus paid breaks
• A great opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Clinical Lead Nurse RGN you will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.