Hailsham, East Sussex, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£16.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Night Shifts Only |
A privately owned care home in Hailsham is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to join the clinical team on nights. This care home provides first class nursing care to elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia, mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.00 with possible room for negotiation for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Excellent training and ongoing development
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Up to date NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Experience is not essential and my client will consider applications from newly qualified nurses
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.