Head of Care
Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 43024 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
HEAD of CARE
£19.70 per hour Shifts; 08:00-14:00, 14:00-20:00 or 08:00-20:00pm depending on the needs of the home.
Alternate weekends & participate in on call duties. Hours will typically be 36-42 per week. Post is for days, however - Night work occasionally to cover holiday/sickness
Our private healthcare client is a company made of three smaller family-owned care providers. Currently operating 19 nursing homes, they provide the highest quality of care for over 1,000 residents.
• Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts and rewards, including discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more • Free onsite parking
• Free hot meal
• Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
• Free uniform
• Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
• Plenty of support
Day to day duties of this role:
• Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
• The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
• The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
• Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
• There will be some supernumerary time as the CL will be responsible for agreed delegated duties e.g. Auditing, Pre Assessments of potential future residents, rota management, training etc.
This leading healthcare provider actively encourage the input of our residents and their families in creating a care plan that reflects their choices.
This enables them to deliver person centred care that meets their individual need and gives them the service they want and deserve. Staff are fully trained and care for their residents with dignity and respect.
• Relevant qualification - Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC pin number
• Good communication skills
• Leadership skills
If this role and our company and its values are of interest, we would love to hear from you. Please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Etta Healthcare find rewarding careers for healthcare professionals and support organisations in building the most talented workforce to address increasing health and social care demands.
We care about everything we do and everyone we work with. In placing the right candidate, we are saving and improving lives, and this is what will drive us to be the best.
We offer a competitive referral scheme up to £1000 for successful candidates placed! *Terms apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Guildford, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 39300 - 39300 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Registered Nurse * Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire * Position: Registered Nurse * Care Categories: Alzheimer's & Dementia * Ser...