Assistant Director of Nursing - Waterford
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 May 2020
- 18 Nov 2020
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications from experienced nurse managers for the role of Assistant Director of Nursing. This is an immediate vacancy for a 60 bed nursing home in Waterford city. Purpose built, this home offers state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
The role offers excellent benefits and a stimulating work environment. along with great career opportunites as this home is part of a large established nursing home group.
- Must be active on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Care of the Older Person required
- Recent management experience highly desirable.
- Post registration qualification in dementia care, highly desirable.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field required.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- IT skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland