Band 7 Mental Health Nurse - Complex Pathway Lead – Essex
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 25 - 25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 17 Jun 2020
In this NHS role you role will be;
- To complete weekly assessments
- To do urgent assessments once a month
- Risk manage and support keywork cases
- Attend MDT and team meeting
- Delivering treatment to allocated cases and group therapy
- Lead on Complex Pathway and offer line supervision to Pathway worker
This role will be Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
The pay rate for this Band 7 Mental Health Pathway Lead is £25.00 per hour (Umbrella).
Requirements of this Band 7 Mental Health Pathway Lead Nurse vacancy:
- All applications must be registered mental health nurses with Valid NMC pin.
- Assessment and formulation skills
- Experience working in CAMHS
- Offering treatment to children and young people and families.
- Experience working with complex and high risk cases with multi-agency involvement that require CPA
If you are interested in this Band 7 Mental Health Lead Pathway Nurse role, please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the Nursing team today, we always have time to take your call.
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you. You're an individual. A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24 - 24 Per hourFull timeContractBasildon, Essex, England
Maxxima’s nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role in the Dementia...
£ 32400 - 34700 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service Loc...