Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Oldham
Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 46800 - 46800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 17 Jun 2020
A high performing GP practice are currently looking for an advanced nurse practitioner to join their team. A friendly and supportive group of clinicians who work closely together to make sure they are giving the best care possible. An open-door policy is operated here with a reasonable workload due to the help of a highly efficient admin team.
The practice is placed in a modern purpose-built building where additional health services are also part of the hub. There is also staff parking available and the benefits of 6 weeks holidays entitlement with additional study leave, a real chance for career growth potential and to build up your experience is given here.
Salary: Up to £46,800 FTE Dependent on experience
- Supportive and friendly practice; Very caring & compassionate clinicians
- Modern purpose-built building
- Brilliant management team; high staff retention
- On-site Parking
- Seamless administration process
- Up to date meetings; Weekly meetings
- No cross-site working
- No weekend work
- Working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Prescribing qualification essential
- Home visits
- Would have own clinical room
- Happy to support special interests
- 30 days plus bank holidays
- NHS pension
- Supported through additional training to explore interests
- Sociable team; nights out, bowling, meals
For further details on this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a provider without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!