Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 25 - 42 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 17 Jun 2020
Practice Nurse, Bristol
Are you looking from the freedom to work when you want to? Chase Medical wants to hear from you.
Working with Chase Medical
- Our Practice Nurses earn great pay rates- £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay, meaning an 8 hour shift can earn you £200.
- There are no minimum number of hours or shifts that you are required to work, allowing you to work when it suits you.
- We have work across Primary Care, from GP surgeries, to Out of Hours clinics and Walk-in centres, meaning we often have work at weekends and in the evenings, as well as weekdays.
- There is a high volume of shifts available each month, approximately 6000 per month, providing a large amount of choice for our nurses.
- Locum work with Chase Medical provides great Continued Professional Development and professional network building opportunities, meaning that as well as boosting your bank balance, locum work can also benefit your career
- Joining Chase Medical is easy, quick and free- even if you're not actively looking for locum work at the moment, registering is a great way to keep up to date with local opportunities!
If you're a Practice Nurse and want an informal chat about our locum opportunities, please call Chloe on Applyfor an informal chat.
About Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the UK's leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, providing flexible work opportunities for a range of Primary Care Clinicians.
- We are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and we take pride in our responsive, friendly and informative service we provide to both our clinicians and the centres we work with.
- We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care Settings in the UK, with many choosing to work exclusively with Chase Medical for their locum and permanent staffing requirements.
- As well as locum opportunities, we have a number of permanent roles available too. If you're interested in a new permanent position, call Apply to discuss what you're looking for.
Our registration chats are quick and easy, usually taking just 20 minutes. Your personal recruitment consultant will be on hand from the registration chat and beyond to answer any questions you may have.
Once registered with Chase Medical, we can set you up on our Chase Medical app, where you back browse and choose local shifts!
Do you have a friend or colleague who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities? Let us know and you could earn up to £500 for successfully recommending your friend!